Take a look at these questions that will be addressed at the Parent Leadership Institute in Normal, Illinois on April 12-13.
- What is the missing piece to the student achievement puzzle?
- What do we want our students to learn?
- How will we know they have learned?
- How will we respond when a student has difficulty learning?
- How can parents and educators work together to improve outcomes for students?
Pretty powerful, eh?
This Institute is sponsored by the Parent and Educator Partnership. Information can be viewed at www.pepartnership.org
If you think you might be interested in attending, contact them right away!
May 26 4:30PM - Misleading countdown timer
1 month ago