This article may be too late for this year's IEP season, but it's useful information, so save it and pass it along to other parents of children/students with special needs at school.
WrightsLaw is an invaluable resource. This week's e-newsletter features the following titles:
* Endless problems with IEPs? How to resolve disputes
* Get a handle on IEP team disputes
* Avoiding methodology disputes
* Don't agree with the school's IEP? Find out what to do!
* Can a General Ed teacher duck out early from the IEP meeting?
Go to www.wrightslaw.com and sign up for the freee, weekly e-newsletter from Pete and Pam Wright. Search their site for these and other helpful articles.
Their printed materials are great, too.
Remember; the IEP team is supposed to be a TEAM! Too often, parents are made to feel like they are merely observers or bystanders.
May 26 4:30PM - Misleading countdown timer
1 month ago